What’s Happening in Sports: July 27, 20224 min read
July 27th, 2022 features a 14-game MLB Wednesday slate highlighted by Byron Buxton‘s Twins battling Corbin Burnes‘ Brewers after Luis Urias‘ walk-off sac-fly helped MIL win a back-and-forth affair. Max Scherzer goes for NYM against Aaron Judge‘s Yankees as the Mets look to sweep their crosstown rivals, Ronald Acuna‘s Braves have a rubber match vs. PHI, while Kevin Gausman‘s red-hot Blue Jays face slumping STL in inter-league play. NBA teams look for trades and free agents to take the next step, plus Jimmy Garoppolo suiters consider a deal.
See what happened in sports on this day in recent years:
– July 27, 2021: Aaron Rodgers returned to Packers camp, a number of MLB trades before the deadline, and more!
– July 27, 2020: Tampa Bay set a franchise record, Miami’s COVID-19 outbreak expanding to 11 players, & more!
– July 27, 2019: Blue Jays’ epic comeback in Tampa, a Brewers walk-off, Steven Matz‘s 1st Shutout, and more!
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN SPORTS OVERVIEW: These posts showcase everything you need to see in pro sports all in one place EVERY DAY. This includes real headlines only (no clickbait rumors), all of the best highlights, interesting facts & records from around the NFL, NBA, & MLB, the main games to watch, notable birthdays, and a quick recap of significant events on this day in sports history.
MORE CONTENT WILL BE UPLOADED THROUGHOUT THE DAY
[SEE MORE DAYS IN SPORTS]
Help Pro Sports Outlook continue to grow:
– Share this post with friends
– Click FOLLOW for high-quality sports content delivered to your email or your platform of choice
– Follow @PSO_Sports on Twitter & Instagram | Pro Sports Outlook on YouTube, Facebook, & LinkedIn
– Get 10% off all exclusive PSO designed sports t-shirts & jerseys on FanGearNation.com: Code PSO10 at check out
The post What 2 Watch 4 in Buccaneers vs. Cowboys Season Opener appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.